Monday, January 05, 2009

A Small Tale From NY #1

I was walking along St. John's Place in the Prospect Park section of Brooklyn the other day, old school clam shell suitcase in hand.

The thing is, I sometimes will walk or talk in an idiotic fashion in order to embarrass friends that I may be walking with while in public. I decided it would be a great idea to walk bowlegged while swinging my suitcase about in my right hand while Lee and Tanya followed close behind.

Suddenly, my suitcase burst open as I walked and swung like a dummy, spilling my clothes out onto the sidewalk. All three of us were laughing our asses off as I begin to pick up my clothes.

Through the laughter, Tanya points and manages to exclaim:

"Ohhh, there's poop right there!"

Yep, sure enough, dog poop was in the area all around where my clothes had just spilled out.

A monumental moment in the history of PhilSelway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home