Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wolfenstein

I want to start by thanking those who congratulated me on my first viewing of 'Teen Wolf.' Should I see 'Teen Wolf 2'? Jason Bateman is back, baby. I still ain't seen 'Arrested Development' and I hear it's close to being cancelled despite it's Emmy victory last year. Will I have missed a diamond in the rough? I hate myself.

I keep hearing this 80's show called 'Sledgehammer' was also a great show that was cancelled too early, any comments on that show?

So the last two weeks of 'Lost' have been solid outings. A while back I reccomended the show to you all and the following episode was a clunker in my book(insert Jesse/Gorilla joke here) But if you happened to take a gander at the last two weeks of brand-spanking new hours of 'Lost' you would have seen what I'm excited about. There continues to be odd things happening and more questions rising. I find it heavy on the Sci-Fi end of the spectrum but it's subtle and the mystery gains momentum with each episode. Somehow all of these people will be connected from their, ahem, previous lives. The Jack's father/Sawyer relation was unexpected. Is Sawyer that much of an asshole at the end? Can Walt summon animals with his mind, damnit?
So many more questions it gives me gas.

I gotta go. More to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger JRW said...

Teen Wolf Too sucks. Sledgehammer is great...it was on after small wonder. Arrested Development is over-rated, so, fortunately, the star of hogan family and teen wolf too will go back away soon.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry JRW, I think you might be wrong, Arrested Development is pretty much the best show on TV. It's a toss-up between it and Scrubs...

GZA.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrested Development, like it or not, is one of the best things going today... Woo! In Biloxi! Woo!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home