Sunday, September 03, 2006

News and Notes

Just a few little things today, nothing really big that I felt motivated to ramble on about:

1) I will be in NY November 22-30, be on the lookout.

2) Wrestlemania 23 tickets go on sale November 11th, I have at least 3 tickets to get for folks..anyone else, speak up now. It's in Detroit.

3) I cannot wait for the NFL season to start anymore, I am considering a brief hibernation period just to get there 'faster'. I'll even deal with the Hibernation Sickness.

4) Speaking of the NFL, I am just about to start my 3rd and final Fantasy Football draft of the year. I love them, but this year I was unprepared. Wish me luck.

5) Also speaking of the NFL, Peter King can suck it. I hate him.

6) One more NFL note, the NFC East predictions I see from the 'experts' across the board are all different. Who knows how this thing will suss out? For the Giants, it relies heavily on the health of 3 players, and the progress of Eli Manning. The 3 players I speak of? Tiki, LaVarr, and Antonio. If they are hobbled, it will be hard for the G-Men to make it to the playoffs.

7) My stomach gave me a scare yesterday, but it turns out I'm just paranoid.

8) Work is very busy these days. Wish me luck.

9) The draft starts now! So long!

1 Comments:

Blogger DrLasome said...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/index.html

Oh yea.
Oh yea.
Oh-ohh.
What can ya do

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home