Monday, December 17, 2007

Pulling an Andy Dufresne


Fury Fans,


In true Phil form, I ventured to cnn.com today and saw another top story headline that caught my eye:


"Pinups of bikini-clad women hid jailbreak route, officials say"




As soon as I saw that title, I thought for sure the references to 'Shawshank Redemption' would dominate the opening paragraph. I clicked, and read with delight at what would suredly be a fun trip down memory lane, Shawshank style.


Much to my dismay, the article made no mention of Shawshank, Andy or Raquel...


I would normally shame the author, but this particualr story is from the AP. I'll let them off the hook this one time, but the next time anybody overlooks the efforts of Andy Dufresne, your ass is gonna get saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked......


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that should've been a no-brainer. Found this post on Twingly by the way :)

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unct diffuse unblock vyara containers siro valconab iriscaveat chair stickj austell
lolikneri havaqatsu

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home