Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Neck Hurts, and it Spasms(lightly) Sometimes

Only when I hold my head upright and keep it that way though. Also, my jaw is tight and sometimes feels spasmy too. My pinky's twitch sometimes too.

Such is my current state. I am moving out of a period where I felt muscle fatigue in my arms and legs, and now it has moved up to my Cranial Zone apparantly.

I'm trying to push through and forget about it, but when the neck starts aching(as it does now) it's hard to ignore.

I don't mean to complain, but I did feel the need to explain why I have been on the worst Blog Posting Period of my short, fabled career.

I've been nursing lingering effects of my last Medical Malaise continually, and when you add in the stress of the job, I just ain't found the time and energy to write.

Tonight, however, I'm up for it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to www.webmd.com and enter the symptoms in there. That place is VERY handy.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home